If you are looking for employment within the claims industry and aren’t routinely checking out www.greatinsurancejobs.com, you are missing out on one of the best adjuster job resources on the web.
1) Click here to visit the website
2) In the top-left under Search Insurance Jobs, specify Claims under -Select Career Interest-
3) Select ALL under -Select Insurance Discipline-
4) Select All States under -Select State-
5) Click on Search Jobs to see the 1,000 or so current listings
You can later go back and narrow your search to one particular discipline (e.g. Property & Casualty) or state (e.g. Kansas) but get a feel for what’s out there on a broad level first.
I’d then recommend creating a profile, uploading your resume, and signing up to be emailed when new positions (fitting whatever criteria you are looking for) become available.
Utilize every available online resource, knock on as many doors as possible, and the right opportunity WILL present itself.