To obtain your Arizona adjuster license using the Certified Adjuster Designation, complete the following steps:
1. Meet the basic Arizona Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age
- P.O. Box or PMB (Private Mailbox) cannot be used for either residence or business address
2. Complete the Arizona Certified Adjuster Designation Course with state exam through AdjusterPro
- Includes 40-hour course
- 100-question proctored exam
Once you complete our Certified Adjuster Course and pass the included exam, you are ready to apply for your license. No additional coursework or testing is required since the designation gives you a state exam exemption.
3. Process and submit Fingerprints electronically through Fieldprint. After you register, you will receive an email providing your registration number.
- Enter the insurance code on the application: INS-055.A
4. Apply for your license via paper application. At this time, only paper applications are accepted when using the exam exemption through the Certified Adjuster Designation. To apply, submit the following:
- NAIC AZ Paper Application
- Designation Course Completion Certificate & Association Membership Letter (will be emailed to you upon completion)
In the “Jurisdiction and Type of License” section, you will check the box marked O for other and type in adjuster. You do not need to specify a line of authority for an adjuster license. Instructions on where and how to submit your application are included in the application document linked above.
5. Check to see if your license has been issued at SBS.