Adjusters can now take their required Indiana Continuing Education credits online through AdjusterPro!
We have been servicing Indiana adjusters with Pre-licensing and the State Exam for over 4 years now and we think it’s about time we add Indiana to the list of states where we offer Continuing Education (CE) courses.
We are pleased to be able to assist you with this Indiana license renewal process.
We now have the following Indiana approved, online CE courses designed to meet the adjuster licensing renewal requirements:
- A Roof, Four Walls & Your Homeowner’s Policy (4 Hours)
- Ethics: Why Being Good Pays (3 Hours)
- Fire Policies Simplified (2 Hours)
- Flood Insurance: Staying Afloat in a Sea of Rules (2 Hours)
- Insurance Principles Made Easy (10 Hours)
- Navigating Ocean & Inland Marine Insurance (2 Hours)
- Settlement: The Artful Science of Closing a Claim (3 Hours)
- Statutes and Law: Legal Stuff Explained in Simple English (10 credits)
- The Rules of the Road: Handling Auto Claims (4 Hours)
- Workers’ Compensation in Simple English (2 Hours)
To offer a more beneficial experience, the new courses include effective visual aids, updated quizzes and audio narration.
Courses can be purchased individually or packaged together at a reduced rate.
Find out more by taking our short video tour:
Did you know AdjusterPro also offers a top-rated, live webinar on Xactimate for Indiana adjusters? This course is state approved for 12 hours of CE credit upon completion. Please visit: https://adjusterpro.com/insurance-adjuster-training/xactimate/ for more information or to sign up.