Join our Free Webinar or visit our Cat Claims Resources Page to get started today.

Kansas Adjuster Continuing Education

Because Kansas does not license insurance adjusters, there are no continuing education courses available. Please note: if you obtain a designated home state (DHS) license, you will need to fulfill that state’s renewal and CE requirements to keep your license active.